Have you heard about Amazon coupon codes? These are wonderful little things that you can use in order to save on some money when you are shopping at Amazon. Amazon has some nice household items, all of good quality and from reputable companies. When it started out, it was primarily an online bookstore, but in the last few years, it has majorly expanded its collection. If you haven’t checked it out lately, we would advise you to take a look at the Amazon.com website before reading the rest of this article.
So now you have checked out the website and you know that the stuff is good. There are no two ways about it. Now, how if we told you that you could get that stuff at a discount, sometimes even at half the prices that are mentioned there? The same products? Or, if we told you that you could get those things without paying any shipping? That would also skim off a considerable amount from the bill, won’t it?
All these things are possible if you know how to find and use Amazon coupon codes. Yes, Amazon itself is giving out these coupon codes as a means of promotion and one would be pretty thick not to use them when they are buying things from Amazon. After all, 10% is the minimum value of discount that you can get if you use these coupon codes in most cases.
But, there are some rules that you have to follow, and tips to make the most of them:-
1. All coupon codes are meant to be used only once. You could, however, club several items together and make a single bill. Then the discount will be applicable on all the articles that are in your shopping cart.
2. Any member from your household can use these coupon codes. In fact, you can also use these coupon codes to make a gift to a friend. The discount will apply, or you will get free shipping and the friend will never get to know about it.
3. Remember that the Amazon coupon codes can only be used if you are buying something from Amazon. You cannot use them on other websites. Now, that’s a no-brainer actually.
4. Also, you will not be able to use Amazon promotional codes on all items that are being sold on the website. For instance, you might not be able to use it on some special order items such as customized books.
5. You cannot use these coupon codes for downloadable stuff, and for services that Amazon provides, such as gift wrapping.
6. Now, this is the most important point, read it twice—All Amazon coupon codes have an expiry date. You are supposed to use the coupon code only within this period if you want the discounts to apply.
Apart from these, there are some other rules that apply, on a case to case basis, depending on what you are purchasing. For more information, you should refer to the Amazon website or read the instructions when you get the coupon code. But, for all practical purposes, this is money you are saving for nothing. Definitely, no reason to complain!